Thursday, October 9, 2014

traveling around the blogosphere

To celebrate the release of Whispers from the Past, I'll be visiting with several bloggers over the next two weeks, talking about books and film stars and such.

I'll update this post whenever there is a new stop on the tour! So check back...

  1. Interview with Mark and Susanna (with fellow YA author Amanda)
  2. Interview with me (with fellow veteran Kim at SOS Aloha)
  3. My top 10 recommendations for YA historical/time-travel books*  (with KellyVision)
  4. The Dream Cast for the Whisper Falls series (with Live to Read)



Don't forget that I have a giveaway running through October 18.

The Whisper Falls series is available from many online retailers, such as Amazon and Barnes&Noble .

* If you have not read Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, read it now. It is beautiful, heart-breaking, glorious, tragic, and unforgettable. The climax of that book has to be one of the most amazing pages of literature ever written. The story is a tough read, but worth it. And that is my humble recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment