Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Book birthday week in images

For Whisper Falls, the first official week of life has been a lot of fun. I've been obsessive about watching the numbers, which are fine. Reviews have been good. And some readers have tweeted or emailed me with the nicest messages.

Here are a few images from some of the events of the past week.

The lovely young lady beside me is the freelance editor Laura who helped me polish Whisper Falls before it sold.



I'm signing a book at a private launch party. (Thank you, Lisa!) The pen was made for me by a high school classmate. (Thank you, Lou!)



My husband snapped the above photo at my first public book signing at Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh, NC.  The lovely lady before me is a fellow Mississippian who heard about the book on TV and came to meet me. Waiting politely and patiently at the side is Emilia, the daughter of one of my critique partners.


This last image was taken at the Cary Community Library. The county library system is carrying my books; thanks to them for supporting local authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment