Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Counting down to 35 days

We're 35 days or 5 weeks or 1.1 months from the release of Whisper Falls.

So what's new for the past week?

Firstly,  promo has become a family affair. My daughters, on a cross-country flight, discovered that they were sitting next to a publishing (distribution) professional and proceeded to market my book to her. So, yes indeed, I have this person's contact info. Every little bit helps.

Secondly, I have a new blog interview up with my cyber-friend in the United Kingdom, Kayleigh. If you're curious about my writer's journey or what character I had the hardest time writing, check out Kayleigh's blog.

Thirdly, I attended a writer's workshop on Saturday and learned a lot about self-publishing. I'm not sure if this is a choice that I will ever make, but I'm definitely better informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment