Here are two giveaways to enter!
(1) My author-friend Katie McGarry is giving away the last ARC of her next book, Crash Into You. She's using rafflecopter--and you win chances to enter when you like/follow two debut authors (me and Colette Ballard) on facebook, goodreads, or twitter.
(2) I'm sponsoring a giveway on goodreads! If you'd like a chance to win a free (signed) ARC of Whisper Falls (and you live in USA or Canada), please enter!
So, what else happened in the past week?
- I sent my brother a copy of the book. He's in Afghanistan, so he'll have it by release day, if he's lucky.
- A blogger/book-reviewer asked me for an interview on November 1st. I've returned the questions to her now. (Hint: There will be a giveaway.)
- Book 3 (Whispers From the Past) is in first-round revisions. My editors said that it didn't need many changes. Apparently, my editors and I do not define "many" the same way.
- My freelance editor, Laura, now has a signed copy of the book. She deserves a lot of the credit. So do my publishing house editors. It really takes a village to make a good book...
- The local library system now has 13 copies of the book to lend. There is already a waitlist. That is seriously cool. (I plan to donate one more copy. Generous, I know :)
- I have two more book reviews. I probably should dread reviews, but I don't. Of course, here's hoping that all of them are as lovely as the two I've received recently.
See you next week, countdown...