Thursday, March 24, 2016

Getting a signed paperback

For readers who already have paperbacks of my books, if you would like to have them "signed," I can do the next best thing by sending you a bookplate.
  • A bookplate is a large, peel-off label that I can sign, inscribe, and mail to you. Once you've received the bookplate, you can stick it to the title page of your book.
  •  I will send bookplates to readers in the United States or internationally. Send me an email through the contact form on my website, and I'll respond with the details.


For readers in the United States only, I have a limited number of paperbacks available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment