Thursday, February 9, 2017

Always there - North Carolina

Raven Rock State Park
I moved to North Carolina in my twenties, not long after I graduated from college. I've lived here since, and I completely love my adopted state. (Well, okay, maybe I don't like our state government so much.)

Anyway, I enjoy the people, the beaches, the mountains, the history, the weather, etc. There is just so much about North Carolina that I find interesting. This state bristles with stories waiting to be told, which is why I've set all of my stories here.

  • The Whisper Falls series takes place in and near Raleigh/Wake County, both 18th- and 21st-centuries.
  • The I Wish series is set in Magnolia Springs, a fictional town patterned after the real town of Elon. Magnolia Springs lies midway between Raleigh and Wilmington.
  • For The Possibility of Somewhere, I dreamed up Bayville, a town near the Crystal Coast beaches.
  • Fade To Us (releasing in Feb 2018) will take place in the heart of North Carolina, not far from Raleigh and Raven Rock State Park.

Occasionally, my characters will travel to other exciting places, but they will always call North Carolina home.

No comments:

Post a Comment