Tuesday, May 31, 2016

2 weeks until Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here releases on June 13--only 2 weeks away.  

Here is a brief excerpt: Grant (the genie) is talking with his new mistress, Sara.


  “Do you read minds, Grant?”

  “I can, although I’m restricted to situations that warrant it.”

  Creepy or efficient? I was going with efficient. “You may read mine when we’re in here. I’d rather not talk.”

  “Certainly.”

  “You won’t tell anyone what you see inside my head?”


image of boy running
  “Utterly confidential. We have mistress/genie privilege in place.”

  A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth. “Any other superhero capabilities I should know about?”

  “I can run for long distances at great speed.”

  “Don’t think I’ll need that.”

  “My senses are more acute than yours.”

  “As in what?”

  “My senses of sight, taste, smell, hearing, and touch. All far superior.”


  “That could be useful.”

  “For me, perhaps. I cannot fathom how it might benefit you.”



The e-books of I Wish (I Wish #1) and Wishing for You (I Wish #2) are on sale now for 99 cents through June 5th. And there's a giveaway (US and Canada only) of 3 signed paperbacks of Wishing for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment